Browse by Title
- Bank of the Manhattan Company, chartered 1799; a progressive commercial bank.
by Bank of the Manhattan Company, New York. (1910)
- The battle of Plattsburgh, what historians say about it
by New York (State) Plattsburgh centenary commission. (1914)
- Belshazzar court; or, Village life in New York city
by Strunsky, Simeon (1914)
- Biographical sketches of the state officers and Members of the Legislature of the State of New York in 1859
by Murphy, Wm. D. (William D.) (1859)
- Biographical sketches of the state officers and Members of the Legislature of the State of New York in 1862 and 1863
by Murphy, Wm. D. (William D.), 1832-1908 (1863)
- Biographical sketches of the state officers and members of the Legislature of the state of New York, in 1858.
by Murphy, Wm. D. (William D.), 1832-1908 (1858)
- Biographical sketches of the state officers and members of the Legislature of the state of New York, in 1861
by Murphy, Wm. D. (William D.) (1861)
- A Bit of recent history which involves the ethical status of a prominent summer resort and the Governor and Legislature of the Empire State and which throws light upon questions of good government, the American theory and the right of criticism
by Unknown Author (1897)
- Bonded indebtedness of the counties, cities, towns and villages of the state of New York. Collected and compiled by Hiram Calkins, clerk of the Constitutional Commission
by Calkins, Hiram (1873)
- The braves' rest; or, The old Seneca Mission Cemetery. Communicated to the Society.
by Bryant, William Clement (1862)
- A brief descriptive geography of the Empire state for the use of schools; with 25 outline maps on uniform scale, 5 relief maps, and 125 illustrations
by Bardeen, C. W. (Charles William) 1847-1924. (1895)
- A brief historical sketch of the First Presbyterian Church; written in commemoration of the one hundredth anniversary
by Parker, Sarah H. A. (1918)
- Brief history of the Empire state
by Hendrick, Welland (1890)
- A brief review of the proceedings of the annual conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, her discipline, and administration of government: embracing a historical sketch of the difficulties existing between Washington Street Church, Brooklyn, and some of the higher powers of this connection.
by M'Chesney, James. (1839)
- British privateer in the American revolution.
by Howland, Henry Raymond, b.1844 (1903)
- Broad advice to the United Netherland provinces...made and arranged, from divers true and trusty memoirs, by I. A. [and] G. W. C. Tr. from the Dutch, for the New York historical society, by Henry C. Murphy
by New York Historical Society (1857)
- Buffalo Historical Society Publications (Vol. 1, 1879)
by the Buffalo Historical Society. (1879)
- Buffalo cemetaries. Read before the Society, February 4, 1879.
by Hodge, William, 1804-1887. (1879)
- The Buffalo common schools. Read before the society, January 23, 1863. By O. G. Steele.
by Steele, Oliver Gray, 1805-1879. (1863)
- The Buffalo free library movement in the year 1897. By Henry L. Elmendorf, superintendent since 1897.
by Elmendorf, Henry Livingston, 1852-1906. (1896)
- Buffalo in 1825. Reprinted from a pamphlet published in that year.
by Ball, Sheldon. (1862)
- Buffalo past and present. A manual of Buffalo and the Niagara Frontier, prepared by the students of English and American history in the Buffalo high schools for the New York State Teacher's [sic] Association 1912.
by Unknown Author (1912)
- Buffalo's first mayor, Dr. Ebenezer Johnson. Paper read before the society, February 12, 1877. By F. M. Inglehart.
by Inglehart, Frederick M. (1896)
- The building and voyage of the Griffon in 1679. By O. H. Marshall. Read before the society, February 3, 1863; and revised by the author, August, 1879.
by Marshall, Orsamus Holmes, 1813-1884. (1879)
- A bundle of Thomas Jefferson's letters, now first published. Ed. by Frank H. Severance
by Jefferson, Thomas, pres. U. S., 1743-1826. (1904)
- Business gazetteer and directory of Romulus, Seneca Co., N. Y., for 1886. Compiled and published by Wm. H. Cuffman.
by Cuffman, William H. (1886)