Browse by Title
- Jacob's address to Laban. A sermon, preached in the Reformed Dutch Church at Greenwich, in the city of New York, August 9, 1818, on occasion of announcing to the congregation the resignation of his call.
by Rowan, Stephen N., 1787-1835. (1818)
- The Jesuit well
by Fiske, Willard 1831-1904 (18--)
- The Jogues papers, tr. and arranged, with a memoir, by John Gilmary Shea.
by Jogues, Isaac, 1607-1646. (1857)
- The Johnson's Island plot: an historical narrative of the conspiracy of the Confederates, in 1864, to capture the U.S. steamship Michigan on Lake Erie, and release the prisoners of war in Sandusky Bay
by Shepard, Frederick Job, 1850-1934 (1906)
- Josephus N. Larned, by Hon. John B. Olmsted.
by Olmsted, John Bartow, b. 1854. (1915)
- Journal of a survey of the south shore of lake Erie, made in 1789.
by Unknown Author (1904)
- Journal of an embassy from Canada to the United Colonies of New England, in 1650. By Father Gabriel Druillettes of the Society of Jesus. Translated from the original manuscript, with notes, etc. by John Gilmary Shea
by Shea, John Gilmary, 1824-1892. (1857)
- Journals of Henry A. S. Dearborn. A record of councils with the Sececa and Tuscarora Indians at Buffalo and Cattaraugus in the years 1838 and 1839. Now first published.
by Dearborn, H. A. S. (Henry Alexander Scammell), 1783-1851. (1904)
- The journeys and journals of an early Buffalo merchant [John Jay] Paper read before the society, April 14, 1890. By Frank H. Severance.
by Severance, Frank H. (Frank Hayward), 1856-1931. (1896)
- Judah Colt's narrative; experiences as pioneer surveyor in western New York, and as agent for the Pennsylvania population company, 1789-1808.
by Colt, Judah, 1761-1832. (1904)
- Jurisdiction and work, Public Service Commission, First District.
by New York ( State ) Public Service Commission. 1st district. (1909)