Browse by Title
- Lady Deborah Moody. A discourse delivered before the New York Historical Society, May 1880, by James W. Gerard. Published by permission of the author by F. B. Patterson
by Gerard, James Watson, 1823-1900 (1880)
- Lake Mahopac: nature studies and historic sketches
by Warren, Ulysses Grant, 1872- (1906)
- The land we live in: a sermon preached Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 23, 1848.
by Eaton, Horace, 1810-1883. (1848)
- Lars Gustav Sellstedt. By Henry Ware Sprague.
by Sprague, Henry Ware (1913)
- The last of the Kah-Kwahs. Read before the Society, March 13, 1863.
by Gray, David, 1836-1888. (1863)
- Ledger number I, Chamberlain's office, corporation of the city of New York, May 11,1691, to November 12, 1699.
by New York (City) Bureau of city chamberlain (1909)
- Letter from Edmund Burke, to the Committee of correspondence for the General assembly of New York, respecting the effect of the Quebec bill upon the boundary of New York
by Edmund Burke, 1729-1797. (1848)
- Letter of Thomas Dermer, describing his passage from Maine to Virginia, A. D. 1619. From Purchas's Pilgrims, London: 1625.
by Dermer, Thomas. (1841)
- A Letter to Samuel Osgood, esq., occasioned by his letter upon the subject of episcopacy; addressed to a young gentleman of this city. By Philalethes.
by Philalethes (1807)
- Letters from the backwoods and Adirondac.
by Headly, Joel Tyler, 1813-1987 (1850)
- Letters of Henry L. Clinton, chairman of the Democratic Republican General Committee of the City of New York. Published in Democratic journals, February 14th and 20th, 1878. ... Together with extracts from Mr. Clinton's speeches, delivered in the City of New York, between 1870 and 1877 ...
by Unknown Author (1878)
- The life and adventures of Matthew Bunn.
by Bunn, Matthew, b. 1772? (1904)
- The life and public services of Oliver Forward. Read before the society, January 25, 1875. By Hon. James Sheldon.
by Sheldon, James, 1821-1887. (1875)
- Life in America. a narrative of two years' city and country residence in the United States
by Felton, Mrs. (1838)
- Life of Horatio Jones. By George H. Harris.
by Harris, George Henry, 1843-1893. (1903)
- The life of Judge Augustus Porter, a pioneer in western New York, by his great-grandson, Charles Mulford Robinson.
by Robinson, Charles Mulford, 1869-1917 (1904)
- Life of Stephen Champlin, the man who fired the first shot and the last shot in the battle of Lake Erie. Paper read before the Buffalo Historical Society, Dec. 5, 1870, by Hon. George W. Clinton.
by Clinton, George William, 1807-1885. (1905)
- The life of general Ely S. Parker, last grand sachem of the Iroquois and General Grant's military secretary, by Arthur C. Parker ...
by Parker, Arthur Caswell, 1881-1955. (1919)
- Life on the border, sixty years ago.
by Reed, William (1882)
- Life sketches of executive officers and members of the Legislature of the state of New York for 1873
by McElroy, William Henry, 1838- (1873)
- Life sketches of executive officers, and members of the Legislature of the State of New York
by Boone, H. H. (1870)
- Life sketches of government officers and members of the Legislature of the state of New York for 1874. By W. H. McElroy and Alex. McBride
by McElroy, William Henry, 1838- (1874)
- Life sketches of government officers and members of the Legislature of the state of New York for 1875. By W. H. McElroy and Alex. McBride.
by McElroy, William Henry, 1838- (1875)
- Life sketches of the state officers, senators, and members of the Assembly of the State of New York, in 1867
by Harlow, Samuel R. (1867)
- Life sketches of the state officers, senators, and members of the Assembly of the State of New York, in 1868
by Harlow, Samuel R. (1868)
- List of officers and Committees, articles of incorporation, Constitution, rule of the house of the Onondaga Club.
by Onondaga Club. (1866)
- List of pardons, commutation and reprieves granted by the Governor during the year 1869.
by New York (State) Governor, 1869-1872. (John Thompson Hoffman) (1870)
- List of premiums and regulations for the annual fair
by New York state agricultural society (1875)
- Local history leaflet.
by Onondaga Historical Association, Syracuse. (1896-1904)
- Long island
by Long island railroad company. (1882)
- Lotus-eating; a summer book.
by Curtis, George William, 1824-1892 (1856)
- Love of country: a discourse, delivered on Thanksgiving Day, December 12th, 1850, in the Bleeker Street Church.
by Skinner, Thomas H. (Thomas Harvey), 1791-1871. (1851)
- Lucius Robinson and the state printing contract! A specimen of Democratic economy!
by Selkreg, John H (1876)