Wilson-Marshall Campaign Buttons, ca. 1916
- Wilson-Marshall Campaign Buttons, ca. 1916
- Political Americana
- Allied Printing Trades Council
Lithographers Intnl Protective & Beneficial Assc.
Intnl. Photo Engravers' Union of North America (1900-1964)
Whitehead & Hoag
- Political Figure:
- Wilson, Woodrow, American (1856-1924), Presidential Candidate
Marshall, Thomas R., American (1854-1925), Vice-Presidential Candidate
- ca. 1916
- Election Date:
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Political Party:
- Work Type:
- costume by form
Buttons (Information artifacts)
Paper (fiber product)
- Buttons (information artifacts)
World War I
Marshall, Thomas R.
- 27.94 x 21.59 (Mount) (centimeters)
- Buttons bear several maker's labels, including those of the Allied Printing Trades Council
Lithographers International Protective and Beneficial Association
International Photo Engravers' Union of North America
and the Whitehead & Hoag Company of Newark, New Jersey. Donor Susan H. Douglas dates these items to the 1916 Presidential campaign.
- Cite As:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection, #2214. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.