Kennedy-Lyndon B. Johnson Campaign Buttons and Badge, ca. 1960
- Kennedy-Lyndon B. Johnson Campaign Buttons and Badge, ca. 1960
- Political Americana
- Bastian Brothers Co.
Green Duck Company
Allied Printing Trades Council
Amalgamated Lithographers of America (1882-1964)
Intnl. Photo Engravers' Union of North America (1900-1964)
- Political Figure:
- Kennedy, John F. (1917-1963), American (1917-1963), Presidential Candidate
Johnson, Lyndon B., American (1908-1973), Vice-Presidential Candidate
- ca. 1960
- Election Date:
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Political Party:
- Work Type:
- costume by form
textiles (visual works)
Buttons (Information artifacts)
Paper (fiber product)
- Buttons (information artifacts)
Kennedy, John F. (1917-1963)
Johnson, Lyndon B.
- 27.94 x 21.59 (Mount) (centimeters)
- The lenticular button alternates between a portrait of John F. Kennedy and the words KENNEDY / FOR / PRESIDENT depending on the angle from which it is viewed.
- Cite As:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection, #2214. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.