Presidents Of U.S.
- Presidents Of U.S.
- Political Americana
- Political Figure:
- Taylor, Zachary, American (1784-1850), President
Jackson, Andrew, American (1767-1845), President
Van Buren, Martin, American (1782-1862), President
Polk, James K., American (1795-1849), President
Adams, John, American (1735-1826), President
Adams, John Quincy, American (1767-1848), President
Tyler, John, American (1790-1862), President
Washington, George, American (1732-1799), President
Lincoln, Abraham, American (1809-1865), President
Madison, James, American (1751-1836), President
Fillmore, Millard, American (1800-1874), President
Pierce, Franklin, American (1804-1869), President
Grant, Ulysses S., American (1822-1885), President
Monroe, James, American (1758-1831), President
Buchanan, James, American (1791-1868), President
Jefferson, Thomas, American (1743-1826), President
Harrison, William Henry, American (1773-1841), President
Johnson, Andrew (1808-1875), American (1808-1875), President
- ca. 1868-1877
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Political Party:
- Work Type:
cartes-de-visite (card photographs)
- Albumen print
Adams, John Quincy
Van Buren, Martin
Harrison, William Henry
Polk, James K.
Buchanan, James (1791-1868)
Johnson, Andrew (1808-1875)
Grant, Ulysses S. (1822-1885)
Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- 9.8425 x 5.715 (Card photograph) (centimeters)
- Carte-de-visite contains an albumen print photograph with the portraits of U.S. Presidents, from Washington to Grant. This type of card photograph was most popular during the 1860s.
- Cite As:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection, #2214. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.