Theodore Roosevelt-Fairbanks Campaign Items, ca. 1904
- Theodore Roosevelt-Fairbanks Campaign Items, ca. 1904
- Political Americana
- Political Figure:
- Roosevelt, Theodore (1858-1919), American (1858-1919), Presidential Candidate
Fairbanks, Charles W., American (1852-1918), Vice-Presidential Candidate
- ca. 1904
- Election Date:
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Political Party:
- Work Type:
- metalwork (visual works)
costume by form
textiles (visual works)
Fairbanks, Charles W.
Roosevelt, Theodore (1858-1919)
Washington, District of Columbia
Panama Canal, Panama
- 20.32 x 30.48 (Mount) (centimeters)
- Assemblage contains a variety of badges, pins, lapel studs, and pendants associated with Roosevelt and Fairbank's 1904 Presidential campaign.
- Cite As:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection, #2214. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.