Hygrade Meat Plant
- Hygrade Meat Plant
- U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs
- Chicago River and Indiana Railroad: Chicago Industries and Union Stock Yards
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen and Enginemen (BLF&E)
- Anderson, Donald H.
- Union Stock Yards
- Chicago, IL
Union Stock Yards
- United States
- ID Number:
- Railroad Reporting Mark:
- Exhibit Number:
- File Name:
- Work Type:
- b&w photograph
- Hygrade Packing Plant
The P. Brennan Co.
Chicago River and Indiana Railroad Company
- 16x20 (inches)
- Shows another view around the Hygrade Plant. Again notice how the tracks cross the public street, the pedestrian traffic in and around the plant and the passenger cars, which pass very close to the tracks.
- Cite As:
- U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs #5003 P. Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation and Archives, Cornell University Library
- Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation and Archives, Martin P. Catherwood Library, Cornell University
- Archival Collection:
- U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs (#5003 P)
- The content in the "U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs Collection" (Kheel Center collection: #5003 P) is believed to be in the public domain, and is presented by Cornell University Library under the Guidelines for Using Text, Images, Audio, and Video from Cornell University Library Collections [https://www.library.cornell.edu/about/inside/policies/public-domain]. These images have been digitized from items in the Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation & Archives at Cornell University Library. More information about the physical collection can be found here: http://rmc.library.cornell.edu/EAD/htmldocs/KCL05003p.html. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.