National Socialist Revolution
- Alternate Title:
- Zur Nationalsozialistischen Revolution II [National Socialist Revolution II]
- National Socialist Revolution
- Persuasive Maps: PJ Mode Collection
- Putzger, F. W. (Friedrich Wilhelm), 1849-1913
- Posted Date:
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- 1920 - 1939
- Between the Wars
- 15 x 22 (centimeters, height x width)
- The map in the upper left, "Rotmord 1919-1934," details murders of National Socialist supporters allegedly by communists. The other three map the historical "Propagation of the Jews" and the "Dissemination of Jews" in Europe and Germany.
The Putzger atlas dates originally to 1877. It was and is "considered 'the' historical school atlas of Germany and Austria and boasts one of the highest print runs in the world." (Herb 1997, 97).
For further information on the Collector’s Notes and a Feedback/Contact Link, see https://persuasivemaps.library.cornell.edu/content/about-collection-personal-statement and https://persuasivemaps.library.cornell.edu/content/feedback-and-contact
- Putzger, F. W., In Pehle, M., In Silberborth, H., & In Iskraut, M. (1936). F.W. Putzgers historischer Schul-atlas. Bielefeld: Velhagen & Klasing. 137
- Cite As:
- P.J. Mode collection of persuasive cartography, #8548. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- P.J. Mode collection of persuasive cartography
- For important information about copyright and use, see http://persuasivemaps.library.cornell.edu/copyright.