Stained Glass Window from the Library of Troyes.
- Stained Glass Window from the Library of Troyes.
- Andrew Dickson White Architectural Photographs Collection
- Lancelot, Gustave (French photographer, 1830-1906)
- Creation Date:
- ca. 1870-ca. 1886 (photograph)
- Troyes, Aube, Champagne-Ardenne, France
- ID Number:
- Accession Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- albumen prints
- stained glass (material)
animals by form
armor by form
townscapes (built environment)
Henry IV, King of France
Library, Troyes, France
- 25.4 x 19.3675 (centimeters)
- Data from: A.D. White Architectural Photographs, Cornell University Library
- Cite As:
- Andrew Dickson White Architectural Photograph Collection, #15-5-3090. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Andrew Dickson White architectural photograph collection
- The images in this collection are in the public domain and are believed to have no known U.S. copyright or other restrictions. The Library does not charge for permission to use these materials and does not grant or deny permission to publish or otherwise distribute them. However, as a good scholarly practice we recommend that all patrons cite the Library as the source of the reproduction. For a more detailed explanation please read the Library Guidelines for Using Public Domain Text, Images, Audio, and Video Reproduced from Cornell University Library Collections at http://hdl.handle.net/1813.001/CULCopyright.