- Wall Street
- Andrew Dickson White Architectural Photographs Collection
- ca. 1865-ca. 1895 (photograph)
- New York, New York, United States
- United States
- albumen prints
- Wall Street, Manhattan, New York
Trinity Church, Manhattan, New York
animals by form
- Image: 9.3307 x 12.7165 in.
23.7 x 32.3 cm
- Data from: A.D. White Architectural Photographs, Cornell University Library
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Andrew Dickson White architectural photograph collection
- The images in this collection are in the public domain and are believed to have no known U.S. copyright or other restrictions. The Library does not charge for permission to use these materials and does not grant or deny permission to publish or otherwise distribute them. However, as a good scholarly practice we recommend that all patrons cite the Library as the source of the reproduction. For a more detailed explanation please read the Library Guidelines for Using Public Domain Text, Images, Audio, and Video Reproduced from Cornell University Library Collections at http://hdl.handle.net/1813.001/CULCopyright.