Ecstasy Garage, Dec. 6, 1980
- Ecstasy Garage, Dec. 6, 1980
- Hip Hop Party and Event Flyers
- Kool DJ AJ (Hip Hop DJ. Played with Busy Bee, Kurtis Blow et al.)
Grandwizzard Theodore (Hip Hop DJ, invented scratching)
Grandwizzard Theodore and the Fantastic Five (Pioneering Hip Hop group. Originally called "The L Brothers," later called "The Brothers Fantastic.")
Busy Bee Starski (Early Hip Hop emcee (aka Chiefrocker Starski), b. David Parker in South Bronx, NYC.)
Grandmaster Caz (Curtis Fisher) (Hip Hop performer, born Bronx, NY, member of Cold Crush Brothers.)
- Big Irv Productions
- 1508 Macombs Rd.
Bronx, New York, New York, United States
- United States
- Ecstasy Garage Disco
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Big Irv's Birthday Rock
- Gals $3 Guys 4
- Work Type:
- fliers (printed matter)
- Hip-hop--United States
Popular culture--United States
- frames with stars
- Cite As:
- Breakbeat Lenny Archive, #8052. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Collecting Program:
- Cornell University Hip Hop Collection
- Archival Collection:
- Breakbeat Lenny Archive
- The images on our web site are made available for non-profit, educational use. Higher resolution versions of the images may be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Although Cornell University Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (17 U.S.C.) on the flyers and other materials made available on this site (unless otherwise indicated) permission and possible fees may be required from the owners of any copyright independently of the Library. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in this collection. Researchers must make their own assessments of rights in light of their intended use.
If you have any more information about an item you've seen on our website or if you are the author or copyright owner and believe our website has not properly attributed your work to you or has used it without permission, we want to hear from you. Please contact email@example.com with your contact information and a link to the relevant content.