Journal of home economics: Volume 7, Number 2
- Municipal Housekeeping
- "Made at Home"
- What Bed Springs are the Best?
- Bibliography for Home Economics Literature
- Books and Literature
- News From the Field
- The Present Need for Education, for Students of College Age, in the Problems of Family Life
- The Housekeeping Centers of New York
- Credit for Home Work
- Teaching Home Economics in Rural Communities
- Ash Content of Canned Vegetables, With Special Reference to Canned Peas
- The Importance of a Food Museum
- Housekeepers' Departement