Republican Centennial Commemorative Plate, 1954
- Republican Centennial Commemorative Plate, 1954
- Political Americana
- Kettlesprings Kilns
Republican Centennial Committee
- Political Figure:
- Grant, Ulysses S., American (1822-1885), President
Lincoln, Abraham, American (1809-1865), President
Hayes, Rutherford Birchard, American (1822-1893), President
Hoover, Herbert, American (1874-1964), President
Harrison, Benjamin, American (1833-1901), President
Coolidge, Calvin, American (1872-1933), President
Arthur, Chester Alan, American (1829-1886), President
Harding, Warren G., American (1865-1923), President
Eisenhower, Dwight D., American (1890-1969), President
Garfield, James A., American (1831-1881), President
McKinley, William, American (1843-1901), President
Roosevelt, Theodore (1858-1919), American (1858-1919), President
Taft, William H., American (1857-1930), President
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Political Party:
- Work Type:
- Plates (dishes)
Grant, Ulysses S. (1822-1885)
Hayes, Rutherford Birchard
Garfield, James A.
Arthur, Chester Alan
Roosevelt, Theodore (1858-1919)
Taft, William H.
Harding, Warren G.
Eisenhower, Dwight D.
Washington, District of Columbia
Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865
- x 25.4 (Plate) (centimeters, diameter)
- Plate issued for Republican Party Centennial Conference held in Washington, D.C., held April 6-8, 1954. Reverse contains a statement by Beth S. Adkins of the Republican Centennial Committee on the role of American women in the growth of the United States, a copyright statement, and the maker's mark of Kettlesprings Kilns of Alliance, Ohio.
- Cite As:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection, #2214. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.