Wilson-Marshall Campaign and Inaugural Buttons and Badges, ca. 1912-1913
- Wilson-Marshall Campaign and Inaugural Buttons and Badges, ca. 1912-1913
- Political Americana
- Allied Printing Trades Council
Intnl. Photo Engravers' Union of North America (1900-1964)
- Political Figure:
- Wilson, Woodrow, American (1856-1924), Presidential Candidate
Marshall, Thomas R., American (1854-1925), Vice-Presidential Candidate
- ca. 1912-1913
- Election Date:
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Political Party:
- Work Type:
- costume by form
textiles (visual works)
Buttons (Information artifacts)
Paper (fiber product)
- Buttons (information artifacts)
Marshall, Thomas R.
Washington, District of Columbia
Burlington County, New Jersey
- 27.94 x 21.59 (Mount) (centimeters)
- One button contains an Allied Printing Trades Council, 3, Newark, N.J., union label
another contains Allied Printing Trades Council, 19, and International Photo Engravers' Union of North America union labels. Donor Susan H. Douglas dates these items to the 1912 Presidential campaign.
- Cite As:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection, #2214. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.