Landon-Knox Campaign Items, ca. 1936
- Landon-Knox Campaign Items, ca. 1936
- Political Americana
- Allied Printing Trades Council
Bastian Brothers Co.
Harris & Ewing
Intnl. Photo Engravers' Union of North America (1900-1964)
Amalgamated Lithographers of America (1882-1964)
Lithographers International Protectiv
- Political Figure:
- Landon, Alfred M., American (1887-1987), Presidential Candidate
Knox, Frank, American (1874-1944), Vice-Presidential Candidate
- ca. 1936
- Election Date:
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Political Party:
- Work Type:
- costume by form
textiles (visual works)
Buttons (Information artifacts)
Paper (fiber product)
Buttons (information artifacts)
Landon, Alfred M.
Constitution of the United States
- 27.94 x 21.59 (Mount) (centimeters)
- Several buttons contain union labels. ALF M. LANDON'S NOTIFICATION button contains a copyright symbol and the label of the Harris & Ewing photography studio
the black LANDON / AND / KNOX portrait button contains the label of the Bastian Brothers Company.
- Cite As:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection, #2214. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.