Willkie Campaign Items, ca. 1940
- Willkie Campaign Items, ca. 1940
- Political Americana
- Allied Printing Trades Council
Amalgamated Lithographers of America (1882-1964)
Lithographers Intnl Protective & Beneficial Assc.
Underwood & Underwood (1881-1940)
Epstein Novelty Co.
- Political Figure:
- Willkie, Edith, American, Candidate's Wife
Willkie, Wendell L., American (1892-1944), Presidential Candidate
- ca. 1940
- Election Date:
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Political Party:
- Work Type:
- Buttons (Information artifacts)
Paper (fiber product)
- Buttons (information artifacts)
Willkie, Wendell L.
- 27.94 x 21.59 (Mount) (centimeters)
- Both Edith Willkie portrait buttons contain copyright symbols, the U & U label of the Underwood & Underwood photography firm, and the Epstein Novelty Company label.
- Cite As:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection, #2214. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.