Willkie-McNary Campaign Buttons, ca. 1940
- Willkie-McNary Campaign Buttons, ca. 1940
- Political Americana
- Allied Printing Trades Council
Intnl. Photo Engravers' Union of North America (1900-1964)
Universal Badge Co.
- Political Figure:
- McNary, Charles Linza, American (1874-1944), Vice-Presidential Candidate
Roosevelt, Franklin D., American (1882-1945), Presidential Candidate
Wallace, Henry Agard, American (1888-1965), Vice-Presidential Candidate
Willkie, Wendell L., American (1892-1944), Presidential Candidate
- ca. 1940
- Election Date:
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Political Party:
- Work Type:
- costume by form
Buttons (Information artifacts)
Paper (fiber product)
- Buttons (information artifacts)
Willkie, Wendell L.
McNary, Charles Linza
Wallace, Henry Agard
Roosevelt, Franklin D.
White House, Washington, District of Columbia
Hyde Park, New York
- 27.94 x 21.59 (Mount) (centimeters)
- This assortment of Willkie campaign buttons contains a number of anti-Franklin D. Roosevelt items. Two buttons refer to non-national candidates named Blood, Jenks, Saltonstall, Parkman, and Cahill.
- Cite As:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection, #2214. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.