The Presidential Sweepstakes of 1844
- The Presidential Sweepstakes of 1844
- Political Americana
- Henry R. Robinson
- Political Figure:
- Calhoun, John C., American (1782-1850), Presidential contender
Tyler, Robert, American (1816-1877), Whig Party official
Tyler, John, American (1790-1862), Presidential contender
Benton, Thomas Hart, American (1782-1858), Democratic Party leader
Blair, Francis Preston, American (1791-1876), Democratic Party leader
Clay, Henry, American (1777-1852), Presidential contender
Van Buren, Martin, American (1782-1862), Presidential contender
Webster, Daniel, American (1782-1852), Whig Party Leader
Polk, James K., American (1795-1849), Presidential contender
Dickinson, Daniel S., American (1800-1866), Lieutenant Governor of New York
Lewis, Dixon Hall, American (1802-1848), Democratic Party leader
Johnson, Richard M., American (1780-1850), Presidential contender
- Election Date:
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Political Party:
- Work Type:
- popular prints
- Popular prints
Polk, James K.
Van Buren, Martin
Benton, Thomas Hart (1782-1858)
Calhoun, John C.
Lewis, Dixon Hall
Johnson, Richard M.
Blair, Francis Preston
Dickinson, Daniel S.
- 52.705 x 35.56 (Print) (centimeters)
- Contains court records statement.
- Cite As:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection, #2214. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.