Nixon-Lodge Bumper Stickers, ca. 1960
- Nixon-Lodge Bumper Stickers, ca. 1960
- Political Americana
- Allied Printing Trades Council
Sign & Pictorial Painters Union
- Political Figure:
- Lodge, Henry Cabot, American (1902-1985), Vice-Presidential Candidate
Nixon, Richard M., American (1913-1994), Presidential Candidate
- ca. 1960
- Election Date:
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Political Party:
- Work Type:
- ephemera (general object genre)
- Color printing
- Bumper stickers
Nixon, Richard M.
Lodge, Henry Cabot
- Various (centimeters)
- Six bumper stickers promoting the 1960 Republican Party presidential ticket. One item manufactured by A.G. Trimble of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
several items contain Allied Printing Trades Council, union labels and one contains a Sign & Pictorial Painters Union, Local 591, union label.
- Cite As:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection, #2214. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.