1936 Democratic National Convention Admission Tickets
- 1936 Democratic National Convention Admission Tickets
- Political Americana
- Quayle & Son Corp.
- Political Figure:
- Roosevelt, Franklin D., American (1882-1945), Presidential Candidate
- Election Date:
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Political Party:
- Work Type:
- ephemera (general object genre)
- Admission tickets
Roosevelt, Franklin D.
Liberty Bell, The
Democratic National Convention
- 7.62 x 15.24 (Ticket & stub) (centimeters)
- Assemblage consists of four guest admission tickets to the June 1936 Democratic National Convention, held in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Tickets were to be used for various sessions and seating locations. Tickets printed by Quayle & Son Corp. of New York.
- Cite As:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection, #2214. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.