Henry Clay Whig Convention Ribbon, 1844
- Henry Clay Whig Convention Ribbon, 1844
- Political Americana
- E. Weber & Co.
- Political Figure:
- Clay, Henry, American (1777-1852), Presidential Candidate
- Political Party:
- Work Type:
- textiles (visual works)
costume by form
Whig Party (U.S.) National Convention
Whig Party (U.S.)
Ashland, Lexington, Kentucky
Plows (agricultural equipment)
Clay, Henry, American (1777-1852), Presidential Candidate
- 20.32 x 7.62 (Ribbon)
- Ribbon issued for the May 2, 1844 National Whig Convention held in Baltimore, Maryland. Maker information at bottom center reads Lith. by E. Weber & Co. Balto.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.