Wholesale Dry Goods and Carpet Association Garfield Portrait Ribbon, ca. 1880
- Wholesale Dry Goods and Carpet Association Garfield Portrait Ribbon, ca. 1880
- Political Americana
- Political Figure:
- Garfield, James A., American (1831-1881), Presidential Candidate
- Election Date:
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Political Party:
- Work Type:
- textiles (visual works)
costume by form
Garfield, James A.
- 14.605 x 4.445 (Ribbon) (centimeters)
- Item consists of a molded metal pin with a plastic-covered photograph of Garfield set in its center. Pin is attached to a ribbon promoting the Wholesale Dry Goods and Carpet Association. Uncertain if this is a campaign or commemorative item.
- Cite As:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection, #2214. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.