Battle of Bunker Hill Centennial Ribbon, 1875
- Battle of Bunker Hill Centennial Ribbon, 1875
- Political Americana
- A.O. Crane & Co.
- Political Figure:
- Washington, George, American (1732-1799), President
Lafayette, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier, marquis de, French (1757-1834), Revolutionary War Leader
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Work Type:
- textiles (visual works)
costume by form
Lafayette, Marie-Joseph-Paul-Yves-Roch du Motier, Marquis de
Bunker Hill, Boston, Massachusetts
- 17.78 x 6.985 (Ribbon) (centimeters)
- Ribbon issued to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Battle of Bunker Hill in 1875. Item contains images of Washington, Lafayette, the Bunker Hill Monument, and a coach used by Washington. Bottom of ribbon contains manufacturer's information, copyright notice, and an advertisement for a print titled Prescott's Defence of the Redoubt at the Battle of Bunker Hill, also published by A.O. Crane & Co.
- Cite As:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection, #2214. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.