U.S. Grant Is The Man
- U.S. Grant Is The Man
- Political Americana
- A.B. Kidder & Son's
C.H. Ditson & Co.
Lyon & Healy
Oliver Ditson & Co.
- Political Figure:
- Grant, Ulysses S. (1822-1885), American (1822-1885), Presidential Candidate
- Political Party:
- Work Type:
Grant, Ulysses S. (1822-1885)
American Civil War
Southern states (U.S.)
White House, Washington, District of Columbia
Grant, Ulysses S. (1822-1885), American (1822-1885), Presidential Candidate
- 31.75 x 26.035 (Sheet Music)
- Six-page sheet music pamphlet contains lyrics and music for a U.S. Grant promotional song written and adapted to a favorite melody, by J.C.J. Item published by O. Ditson & Co. of Boston, Massachusetts
C.H. Ditson & Co., of New York, New York
J. Church, Jr., of Cinncinati, Ohio
Lyon & Healy of Chicago, Illinois
J.C. Haynes & Co. of Boston
and C.W.A. Trumpler of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Printed using A.B. Kidder's Music Typography. Contains 1868 court records statement. Two of the pages advertise other music available from Oliver Ditson & Co.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.