The Tippecanoe or Log Cabin Quick Step
- The Tippecanoe or Log Cabin Quick Step
- Political Americana
- B.W. Thayer & Co. (1840-1851)
- Political Figure:
- Harrison, William Henry, American (1773-1841), Presidential Candidate
- Election Date:
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Political Party:
- Work Type:
Harrison, William Henry
Tippecanoe, Kosciusko County, Indiana
North Bend, Ohio
- 33.02 x 25.4 (Sheet Music) (centimeters)
- Three-page sheet music pamphlet contains a William Henry Harrison promotional instrumental composed by Henry Schmidt. Item published by Henry Prentiss of Boston, Massachusetts
cover lithograph produced by Thayer, successor to Moore, Boston, which likely refers to the Boston lithography firm of B.W. Thayer & Co. Contains 1840 court records statement. Note the rather unusual architecture of the two-story log cabin in the illustration.
- Cite As:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection, #2214. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.