William Henry Harrison Campaign Textile
- William Henry Harrison Campaign Textile
- Political Americana
- Political Figure:
- Harrison, William Henry, American (1773-1841), Presidential Candidate
- ca. 1840
- Election Date:
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Political Party:
- Work Type:
Harrison, William Henry
- 20.32 x 31.75 (Handkerchief) (centimeters)
- Item form uncertain
only one border is sewn, the rest appear to have been rent from a larger piece of fabric.
- Cite As:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection, #2214. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Susan H. Douglas Political Americana Collection
- This digital collection and its contents are owned and operated by the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library. Digital reproductions are provided for private study, scholarship and research use only and may not be downloaded for use in electronic or print publications (including web sites), exhibitions, or broadcasts, without permission. There are no known U.S. copyright restrictions on this image. The digital file is owned by the Cornell University Library which is making it freely available with the request that, when possible, the Library be credited as its source.