Dwellings and paths
- Dwellings and paths
- Depicting the Sri Lankan Vernacular
- MacDougall, Robert D. (Robert Duncan), 1940-1987
- Mimure, Kandy District, Central Province, Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka
- Call Number:
- B-Q5 Ranga 1.03 Map 2
- Work Type:
- Mimure site plan showing dwelling sites and paths between them. Rangama is a pseudonym used in some publications for Mimure. The paddy lands surrounding the settlement have been distorted so as to include all dwellings on a single plan.
- Bonnie G. MacDougall (original photographs)
- The images in the Sri Lankan Vernacular are protected by copyright, and the copyright holder is the Estate of their creator/photographer, Bonnie MacDougall. Images in the Sri Lankan Vernacular collection were created between roughly 1960-2012, and were digitized by Cornell University Library from a variety of negatives, positives, and slides retained by the Estate of the photographer. Cornell is providing access to the materials for research and personal use. The written permission of any copyright and other rights holders is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use that extends beyond what is authorized by fair use and other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.