Second site, new construction (circa 1976) in forest garden
- Second site, new construction (circa 1976) in forest garden
- Depicting the Sri Lankan Vernacular
- Dwelling #03
- MacDougall, Bonnie G. (Bonnie Graham), 1941-2017
- Mimure, Kandy District, Central Province, Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka
- ID Number:
- File Name:
- Work Type:
- Dwelling #3 view to east showing portico and tile roof. Former dwelling was demolished and replaced on another site. Durable materials in reconstructed dwelling include tile, concrete and dressed stone.
- *Rangama is a fictitous name.
- Bonnie G. MacDougall (original photographs)
- The images in the Sri Lankan Vernacular are protected by copyright, and the copyright holder is the Estate of their creator/photographer, Bonnie MacDougall. Images in the Sri Lankan Vernacular collection were created between roughly 1960-2012, and were digitized by Cornell University Library from a variety of negatives, positives, and slides retained by the Estate of the photographer. Cornell is providing access to the materials for research and personal use. The written permission of any copyright and other rights holders is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use that extends beyond what is authorized by fair use and other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.