Sparkle 51 E., Nov. 18, 1978
- Sparkle 51 E., Nov. 18, 1978
- Hip Hop Party and Event Flyers
- Harlem, Manhattan, New York, New York, United States (neighborhood)
- United States
- Venue 1:
- Sparkle 51 East
- Address 1:
- 125 St Madison Ave 3rd Fl.
- Cost of Admission:
- Guys, ladies $3.00
10 & 10 free
All trains to 125 St.
- Event Name:
- Work Type:
- fliers (printed matter)
- Mean Gene (Early Hip Hop DJ, member of The L Brothers, older brother of Grandwizzard Theodore)
Cordie-O (Early Hip hop DJ, member of L. Brothers (Livingston Brothers) from the Bronx)
Grandwizzard Theodore (Hip Hop DJ, invented scratching)
MC Robbie Rob (MC Robbie Rob, or Master Rob & MC Kevie Kev, MCs for the L Brothers)
Waterbed Kevie Kev (Early Hip Hop MC. Member of the Fantastic Five.)
Busy Bee Starski (Early Hip Hop emcee (aka Chiefrocker Starski), b. David Parker in South Bronx, NYC.)
Popular culture--United States
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Collecting Program:
- Cornell University Hip Hop Collection
- Archival Collection:
- Johan Kugelberg hip hop collection
- Donated in 2007 by Johan Kugelberg
- The images on our web site are made available for non-profit, educational use. Higher resolution versions of the images may be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Although Cornell University Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (17 U.S.C.) on the flyers and other materials made available on this site (unless otherwise indicated) permission and possible fees may be required from the owners of any copyright independently of the Library. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in this collection. Researchers must make their own assessments of rights in light of their intended use.
If you have any more information about an item you've seen on our website or if you are the author or copyright owner and believe our website has not properly attributed your work to you or has used it without permission, we want to hear from you. Please contact email@example.com with your contact information and a link to the relevant content.