308 E. 166 St., Oct. 20, 1979
- 308 E. 166 St., Oct. 20, 1979
- Hip Hop Party and Event Flyers
- The Chase Crew
Charlie Chase (Born Carlos Mandes. Hip Hop DJ, born Manhattan, NYC, member of Cold Crush Brothers)
DJ Tony Tone (Hip Hop DJ, member of Cold Crush Brothers)
Easy AD (Hip Hop performer, member of Cold Crush Brothers)
Dot A Rock (Early Hip Hop MC. Member of The Fantastic Five. Also member of Mighty Force Crew.)
Whipper Whip (Early Hip Hop MC. Member of The Fantastic Five. One of the first two Puerto Rican MC's.)
The Cold Crush Brothers (Hip Hop group, South Bronx (original members: Tony Tone, Charlie Chase, Easy A.D., Kay Gee, Jerry Dee, Grandmaster Caz, DJ Outlaw))
Mean Gene (Early Hip Hop DJ, member of The L Brothers, older brother of Grandwizzard Theodore)
Cordie-O (Early Hip hop DJ, member of L. Brothers (Livingston Brothers) from the Bronx)
Grandwizzard Theodore (Hip Hop DJ, invented scratching)
Fantastic 4 MCs
Waterbed Kevie Kev (Early Hip Hop MC. Member of the Fantastic Five.)
Rubie Dee (Early Hip Hop MC. One of the first two Puerto Rican MC's. Member of The Fantastic Five.)
Lovebug Starski (Pioneering Hip Hop MC, Bronx, NY.)
- Graphic Designer:
- Riley, Anthony (Graphic artist, creator of hip-hop flyers late 70's-early 80's)
- Kevin & Earl
- 308 E. 166 St
Bronx, New York, NY
- United States
- 308 E. 166 St.
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- The L Brothers 79 vs. The Chase Crew!
- Work Type:
- fliers (printed matter)
- Hip-hop--United States
Popular culture--United States
- Cite As:
- Johan Kugelberg hip hop collection, #8021. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Collecting Program:
- Cornell University Hip Hop Collection
- Archival Collection:
- Johan Kugelberg hip hop collection
- The images on our web site are made available for non-profit, educational use. Higher resolution versions of the images may be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Although Cornell University Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (17 U.S.C.) on the flyers and other materials made available on this site (unless otherwise indicated) permission and possible fees may be required from the owners of any copyright independently of the Library. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in this collection. Researchers must make their own assessments of rights in light of their intended use.
If you have any more information about an item you've seen on our website or if you are the author or copyright owner and believe our website has not properly attributed your work to you or has used it without permission, we want to hear from you. Please contact email@example.com with your contact information and a link to the relevant content.