Harlem World, Apr. 21, 1981
- Harlem World, Apr. 21, 1981
- Hip Hop Party and Event Flyers
- Masterdon Committee (Masterdon Committee, Masterdon Death Committee, Masterdon Def Committee,early hip-hop group from 174th St., Harlem, Master Don, Pebbly Poo, Gangster G, Keith KC, Boo Ski, Johnny D)
Pernelio n Disco P
Kool DJ AJ (Hip Hop DJ. Played with Busy Bee, Kurtis Blow et al.)
Busy Bee Starski (Early Hip Hop emcee (aka Chiefrocker Starski), b. David Parker in South Bronx, NYC.)
DJ Ronnie Green (Hip Hop performer)
Rayvon (Hip Hop performer (emcee), member of The Magnificent 7.)
Dr. Jeckyll & Mr. Hyde (Early 1980's hip hop group consisting of Andre "Dr. Jeckyll" Harrell and Alonso "Mr. Hyde" Brown.First performed under name Harlem World Crew.)
DJ Tie Stick
Harlem World Crew (Harlem World Crew; HWC; early hip hop group; members, MC Charlie Rock, MC Son of Sam, DJ Randy, DJ Kool D, Dr. Jeckyll, Mr. Hyde, DJ Ronnie Green)
- Harlem World in Assoc. with the Ninth Wonder Prod.
- Date 2:
- 129 Lenox Ave.
Harlem, Manhattan, New York, New York, United States (neighborhood)
- United States
- Harlem World
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Easter Vacation High School Throw Down
- Work Type:
- fliers (printed matter)
- Hip-hop--United States
Popular culture--United States
- Cite As:
- Johan Kugelberg hip hop collection, #8021. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Collecting Program:
- Cornell University Hip Hop Collection
- Archival Collection:
- Johan Kugelberg hip hop collection
- The images on our web site are made available for non-profit, educational use. Higher resolution versions of the images may be requested by contacting email@example.com. Although Cornell University Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (17 U.S.C.) on the flyers and other materials made available on this site (unless otherwise indicated) permission and possible fees may be required from the owners of any copyright independently of the Library. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in this collection. Researchers must make their own assessments of rights in light of their intended use.
If you have any more information about an item you've seen on our website or if you are the author or copyright owner and believe our website has not properly attributed your work to you or has used it without permission, we want to hear from you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and a link to the relevant content.