T-Connection, Oct. 31, 1981
- T-Connection, Oct. 31, 1981
- Hip Hop Party and Event Flyers
- The Cold Crush Brothers (Hip Hop group, South Bronx (original members: Tony Tone, Charlie Chase, Easy A.D., Kay Gee, Jerry Dee, Grandmaster Caz, DJ Outlaw))
Charlie Chase (Born Carlos Mandes. Hip Hop DJ, born Manhattan, NYC, member of Cold Crush Brothers)
DJ Tony Tone (Hip Hop DJ, member of Cold Crush Brothers)
Boogie Boys (Early Hip Hop group, from Harlem, N.Y. (original members Kid Delight, Kool Ski))
Almighty Kay Gee (Hip Hop performer, member of Cold Crush Brothers)
Easy AD (Hip Hop performer, member of Cold Crush Brothers)
Grandmaster Caz (Curtis Fisher) (Hip Hop performer, born Bronx, NY, member of Cold Crush Brothers.)
JDL (Jerry D. Lewis) (Hip Hop performer, member of Cold Crush Brothers.)
Kool DJ AJ (Hip Hop DJ. Played with Busy Bee, Kurtis Blow et al.)
- Gunhill/White Plains Rd.
Bronx, New York, New York, United States
- United States
- T Connection
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Sureshot Birthday for Chiefrocker Starsky, Funky 4s, Sha-Rock "Super Star" Blast!
- $4 gals
- Work Type:
- fliers (printed matter)
- Hip-hop--United States
Popular culture--United States
- Cite As:
- Johan Kugelberg hip hop collection, #8021. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Collecting Program:
- Cornell University Hip Hop Collection
- Archival Collection:
- Johan Kugelberg hip hop collection
- The images on our web site are made available for non-profit, educational use. Higher resolution versions of the images may be requested by contacting email@example.com. Although Cornell University Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (17 U.S.C.) on the flyers and other materials made available on this site (unless otherwise indicated) permission and possible fees may be required from the owners of any copyright independently of the Library. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in this collection. Researchers must make their own assessments of rights in light of their intended use.
If you have any more information about an item you've seen on our website or if you are the author or copyright owner and believe our website has not properly attributed your work to you or has used it without permission, we want to hear from you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and a link to the relevant content.