Lemko Hall, Oct. 31, 1980
- Lemko Hall, Oct. 31, 1980
- Hip Hop Party and Event Flyers
- Buddy Esquire ("The Flyer King") (Hip Hop Flyer Designer, active in the 1970s and 1980s)
- Yonkers, Westchester, New York, United States
- United States
- Venue 1:
- Lemko Hall
- Address 1:
- 556 Yonkers Ave.
- Cost of Admission:
- $5 B/4 11pm
- Event Name:
- A Halloween Showdown!
- Players Disco
- Man Dip Lite|Subway Productions
- Work Type:
- fliers (printed matter)
- Crash Crew (Crash Crew was an early hip-hop group who recorded for Sugar Hill Records. The group, based in New York City, consisted of members DJ Daryll C. (who died in 1999 due to diabetes), G. Man, La Shubee, Barry Bistro, Ek Mike C., and Reggie Reg.)
Grandwizzard Theodore and the Fantastic Five (Pioneering Hip Hop group. Originally called "The L Brothers," later called "The Brothers Fantastic.")
Master Scott (Hip Hop performer)
Sir R.G. Kid (Hip Hop performer)
Grandmaster Caz (Curtis Fisher) (Hip Hop performer, born Bronx, NY, member of Cold Crush Brothers.)
JDL (Jerry D. Lewis) (Hip Hop performer, member of Cold Crush Brothers.)
Bay Bay B (Hip Hop performer)
Popular culture--United States
- Picture layout design blank on upper left and right corners.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Collecting Program:
- Cornell University Hip Hop Collection
- Archival Collection:
- Johan Kugelberg hip hop collection
- Donated in 2007 by Johan Kugelberg
- The images on our web site are made available for non-profit, educational use. Higher resolution versions of the images may be requested by contacting email@example.com. Although Cornell University Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (17 U.S.C.) on the flyers and other materials made available on this site (unless otherwise indicated) permission and possible fees may be required from the owners of any copyright independently of the Library. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in this collection. Researchers must make their own assessments of rights in light of their intended use.
If you have any more information about an item you've seen on our website or if you are the author or copyright owner and believe our website has not properly attributed your work to you or has used it without permission, we want to hear from you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and a link to the relevant content.