Cold Crush Brothers, 1982
- Cold Crush Brothers, 1982
- Hip Hop Party and Event Flyers
- The Cold Crush Brothers (Hip Hop group, South Bronx (original members: Tony Tone, Charlie Chase, Easy A.D., Kay Gee, Jerry Dee, Grandmaster Caz, DJ Outlaw))
- Graphic Designer:
- Joey Kane
Conzo, Joe (American hip hop photographer)
- United States
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Work Type:
- fliers (printed matter)
- Hip-hop--United States
Popular culture--United States
- Black and white photograph of 6 African American performers in group formation: 4 standing (2 outer figures gesturing forward
2 inside figures with hands in pockets). Front row: 2 squatting figures in white tuxedos with elbows on knees, heads resting on hands. Shoulders and heads are blanked out as silhouettes. Photograph of the Cold Crush Brothers taken by Joe Conzo (aka Joey Kane). Full image can be found in the Wikipedia article for the group.
- The Cold Crush Brothers photographed by Joey Kane (Joe Conzo) in 1982. Full image is in Wikipedia article for the group.
- Cite As:
- Johan Kugelberg hip hop collection, #8021. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Collecting Program:
- Cornell University Hip Hop Collection
- Archival Collection:
- Johan Kugelberg hip hop collection
- The images on our web site are made available for non-profit, educational use. Higher resolution versions of the images may be requested by contacting email@example.com. Although Cornell University Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (17 U.S.C.) on the flyers and other materials made available on this site (unless otherwise indicated) permission and possible fees may be required from the owners of any copyright independently of the Library. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in this collection. Researchers must make their own assessments of rights in light of their intended use.
If you have any more information about an item you've seen on our website or if you are the author or copyright owner and believe our website has not properly attributed your work to you or has used it without permission, we want to hear from you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and a link to the relevant content.