T-Connection, July, 19, 1980
- T-Connection, July, 19, 1980
- Hip Hop Party and Event Flyers
- DJ Breakout (Early Hip Hop DJ. Member of the Funky Four Plus One.)
DJ Baron (Early Hip Hop DJ. Member of The Funky Four.)
Funky Four Plus One (More) (Early Hip Hop group, Bronx, NY. Featured Sha-Rock, KK Rockwell, Rodney Cee, Raheim, Jazzy Jeff, DJ Breakout, DJ Baron.)
Keith Keith (Early Hip Hop Performer, Member of Funky Four)
K.K. Rockwell (Early Hip Hop Performer, Member of the Funky Four)
Sha-Rock (Hip Hop Performer, Early Female emcee. Member of Funky Four Plus One)
Jazzy Jeff (Hip Hop performer, Member of the Funky Four Plus One)
Lil Rodney Cee (C) (Hip Hop Performer, Member of the Funky Four Plus One)
- Graphic Designer:
- Buddy Esquire ("The Flyer King") (Hip Hop Flyer Designer, active in the 1970s and 1980s)
- Brothers Disco
- 3510 White Plains Rd.
Bronx, New York, New York, United States
- United States
- T Connection
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Birthday Party for MC Jazzy Jeff
- $2.00 before 12! $3.00 after 12 for everybody
first 190 ladies free!
- Work Type:
- fliers (printed matter)
- Hip-hop--United States
Popular culture--United States
- Cite As:
- Johan Kugelberg hip hop collection, #8021. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Collecting Program:
- Cornell University Hip Hop Collection
- Archival Collection:
- Johan Kugelberg hip hop collection
- The images on our web site are made available for non-profit, educational use. Higher resolution versions of the images may be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Although Cornell University Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (17 U.S.C.) on the flyers and other materials made available on this site (unless otherwise indicated) permission and possible fees may be required from the owners of any copyright independently of the Library. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in this collection. Researchers must make their own assessments of rights in light of their intended use.
If you have any more information about an item you've seen on our website or if you are the author or copyright owner and believe our website has not properly attributed your work to you or has used it without permission, we want to hear from you. Please contact email@example.com with your contact information and a link to the relevant content.