T-Connection, Dec. 12, 1980
- T-Connection, Dec. 12, 1980
- Hip Hop Party and Event Flyers
- Crash Crew (Crash Crew was an early hip-hop group who recorded for Sugar Hill Records. The group, based in New York City, consisted of members DJ Daryll C. (who died in 1999 due to diabetes), G. Man, La Shubee, Barry Bistro, Ek Mike C., and Reggie Reg.)
Force of the 5 MCs (Crash Crew) (Hip Hop performer, Crash Crew)
Treacherous Three (Pioneering Hip Hop group)
- Graphic Designer:
- Buddy Esquire ("The Flyer King") (Hip Hop Flyer Designer, active in the 1970s and 1980s)
- A Cool B Prod
- 3510 White Plains Rd.
Bronx,New York,New York,United States
- United States
- T Connection
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Guys $4, Dolls $3
- Work Type:
- fliers (printed matter)
- Hip-hop--United States
Popular culture--United States
- Cite As:
- Johan Kugelberg hip hop collection, #8021. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Collecting Program:
- Cornell University Hip Hop Collection
- Archival Collection:
- Johan Kugelberg hip hop collection
- The images on our web site are made available for non-profit, educational use. Higher resolution versions of the images may be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Although Cornell University Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (17 U.S.C.) on the flyers and other materials made available on this site (unless otherwise indicated) permission and possible fees may be required from the owners of any copyright independently of the Library. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in this collection. Researchers must make their own assessments of rights in light of their intended use.
If you have any more information about an item you've seen on our website or if you are the author or copyright owner and believe our website has not properly attributed your work to you or has used it without permission, we want to hear from you. Please contact email@example.com with your contact information and a link to the relevant content.