Householders, father and son
- Householders, father and son
- Depicting the Sri Lankan Vernacular
- Dwelling #36
- MacDougall, Robert D. (Robert Duncan), 1940-1987
- Mimure, Kandy District, Central Province, Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka
- ID Number:
- File Name:
- Work Type:
Meemure (Sri Lanka); Sri Lanka--Social life and customs
- Image View Description:
- Image of a Sri Lankan man and his young son from the village of Meemure. The man is sitting on a rock, holding the child in his lap with a shirt draped over his shoulder.
- Father and son of Dwelling #36.
- Bonnie G. MacDougall (original photographs)
- This image is protected by copyright, and the copyright holder is Cornell University. It is licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/). Images in the Sri Lankan Vernacular collection were created between roughly 1960-2012, and were digitized by Cornell University Library from a variety of negatives, positives, and slides retained by the Estate of Bonnie MacDougall. Permission is required for any use that extends beyond what is authorized by the license, fair use, and/or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Cornell welcomes additional information about the items in this collection, including any additional information regarding rights holders. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any such information or to request permission to use any images from this collection. For additional information about how you may use materials from Cornell University Library’s Digital Collections, review our Guidelines for Using Text, Images, Audio from Cornell University Library Collections (http://hdl.handle.net/1813.001/CULCopyright).