Head of woman
- Head of woman
- Cornell Cast Collection
- Olympia, Greece (discovery site) (?) (original)
- Goldwin Smith Hall basement (Room G 48, Dendro Lab), Cornell University
Olympia, Greece (discovery site) (?) (original)
- ID Number:
- Accession Number:
- Sage no. 39
39 (on sticker in front)
"1912 New York" and "1912" written in pencil on back
- File Name:
- Work Type:
- casts (sculpture)
- with pedestal: 18 x 15.8 x 27.7 (centimeters)
without pedestal: 5.2 x 10.5 x 11.5 (centimeters)
- Can't find this yet.
- Items in the Cornell Cast Collection are meant for inventory and reference purposes. Metadata may not be complete in all cases.
- Collecting Program:
- Cornell Collections of Antiquities
- The images in the Cornell Collection of Antiquities: Casts are protected by copyright, and the copyright holders are their creators, generally Cornell University Library, Annetta Alexandridis, and Verity Platt. This collection of plaster casts owned by Cornell University was photographed by Cornell University Library, Alexandridis, Platt, and Andreya L. Mihaloew from 2010-2015, with funding from a Digital Collections in Arts and Sciences Grant to Annetta Alexandridis. Cornell is providing access to the materials for research and personal use. The written permission of any copyright and other rights holders is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use that extends beyond what is authorized by fair use and other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Please contact Annetta Alexandridis and Verity Platt for more information about this collection, or to request permission to use these images.