Railway Express Warehouse Looking North with Cars in Track 6 to the Right and Cars in Track 5 to the Left
- Railway Express Warehouse Looking North with Cars in Track 6 to the Right and Cars in Track 5 to the Left
- U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs
- Washington Terminal Co. Railroad: Washington D.C. Union Station and Potomac Yards
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers (BLE)
- Anderson, Leo R.
- Railway Express Warehouse
- Washington D.C.
Railway Express Warehouse
- United States
- ID Number:
- Railroad Reporting Mark:
- Internal Number:
- Exhibit Number:
- File Name:
- Work Type:
- b&w photograph
- Washington Terminal Company
Railroads--Equipment and supplies
- 16x20 (inches)
- Engine working this warehouse area is headed north. Fireman's vision from left side of locomotive protects movement of said cars when any obstructions are in and around the car area. Trucks in picture must be cleared to prevent collisions and accidents.
- Cite As:
- U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs #5003 P. Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation and Archives, Cornell University Library
- Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation and Archives, Martin P. Catherwood Library, Cornell University
- Archival Collection:
- U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs (#5003 P)
- The content in the "U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs Collection" (Kheel Center collection: #5003 P) is believed to be in the public domain, and is presented by Cornell University Library under the Guidelines for Using Text, Images, Audio, and Video from Cornell University Library Collections [https://www.library.cornell.edu/about/inside/policies/public-domain]. These images have been digitized from items in the Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation & Archives at Cornell University Library. More information about the physical collection can be found here: http://rmc.library.cornell.edu/EAD/htmldocs/KCL05003p.html. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.