Railway Express Warehouse, Track 3
- Railway Express Warehouse, Track 3
- U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs
- Washington Terminal Co. Railroad: Washington D.C. Union Station and Potomac Yards
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers (BLE)
- Anderson, Leo R.
- Railway Express Warehouse
- Washington D.C.
Railway Express Warehouse
- United States
- ID Number:
- Railroad Reporting Mark:
- Internal Number:
- Exhibit Number:
- File Name:
- Work Type:
- b&w photograph
- Washington Terminal Company
Railroads--Buildings and structures
Railroads--Equipment and supplies
- 16x20 (inches)
- The light signal to the left of the pole is positioned low to the ground. In the center of the picture, there is a fixed signal that is in the stop position, governing all southbound movements. To the extreme right is a yard-switching locomotive with one car, proceeding south.
- Cite As:
- U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs #5003 P. Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation and Archives, Cornell University Library
- Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation and Archives, Martin P. Catherwood Library, Cornell University
- Archival Collection:
- U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs (#5003 P)
- The content in the "U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs Collection" (Kheel Center collection: #5003 P) is believed to be in the public domain, and is presented by Cornell University Library under the Guidelines for Using Text, Images, Audio, and Video from Cornell University Library Collections [https://www.library.cornell.edu/about/inside/policies/public-domain]. These images have been digitized from items in the Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation & Archives at Cornell University Library. More information about the physical collection can be found here: http://rmc.library.cornell.edu/EAD/htmldocs/KCL05003p.html. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.