View of West Yard Tracks, Southern Railroad Passenger Car on Right
- View of West Yard Tracks, Southern Railroad Passenger Car on Right
- U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs
- Washington Terminal Co. Railroad: Washington D.C. Union Station and Potomac Yards
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers (BLE)
- Anderson, Leo R.
- 38.897563, -77.006260
- Washington DC Union Station
- Washington D.C.
Washington DC Union Station
- United States
- ID Number:
- Railroad Reporting Mark:
- Internal Number:
- Exhibit Number:
- File Name:
- Work Type:
- b&w photograph
- Washington Terminal Company
Railroad passenger cars
Railroads--Buildings and structures
- 16x20 (inches)
- Shows train movements in and about the K interlocking tower, as well as H and J bridges. The B&O, PRR, RFP, C&O, and Southern railroads use these facilities for their operation in the terminal area.
- Cite As:
- U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs #5003 P. Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation and Archives, Cornell University Library
- Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation and Archives, Martin P. Catherwood Library, Cornell University
- Archival Collection:
- U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs (#5003 P)
- The content in the "U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs Collection" (Kheel Center collection: #5003 P) is believed to be in the public domain, and is presented by Cornell University Library under the Guidelines for Using Text, Images, Audio, and Video from Cornell University Library Collections [https://www.library.cornell.edu/about/inside/policies/public-domain]. These images have been digitized from items in the Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation & Archives at Cornell University Library. More information about the physical collection can be found here: http://rmc.library.cornell.edu/EAD/htmldocs/KCL05003p.html. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.