Santa Fe Yard and Passenger Depot
- Santa Fe Yard and Passenger Depot
- U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs
- Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad: Missouri/Kansas Division, Kansas City Terminal and Yards
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen and Enginemen (BLF&E)
- LaRue, M.H.
- ATSF Topeka Yard
- Topeka, KS
ATSF Topeka Yard
- United States
- ID Number:
- Railroad Reporting Mark:
- Internal Number:
- Exhibit Number:
- File Name:
- Work Type:
- b&w photograph
- Standard Oil Co.
Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company
- 16x20 (inches)
- Grade crossing in rear of photograph. Looking north and south as in V-10 and V-11.
- Cite As:
- U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs #5003 P. Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation and Archives, Cornell University Library
- Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation and Archives, Martin P. Catherwood Library, Cornell University
- Archival Collection:
- U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs (#5003 P)
- The content in the "U.S. President's Railroad Commission Photographs Collection" (Kheel Center collection: #5003 P) is believed to be in the public domain, and is presented by Cornell University Library under the Guidelines for Using Text, Images, Audio, and Video from Cornell University Library Collections [https://www.library.cornell.edu/about/inside/policies/public-domain]. These images have been digitized from items in the Kheel Center for Labor-Management Documentation & Archives at Cornell University Library. More information about the physical collection can be found here: http://rmc.library.cornell.edu/EAD/htmldocs/KCL05003p.html. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.