The U.S. and South America
- Alternate Title:
- The U.S. and S. America
- The U.S. and South America
- Persuasive Maps: PJ Mode Collection
- Horrabin, J. F. (James Francis), 1884-1962
- Posted Date:
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- 1920 - 1939
- Work Type:
- Between the Wars
Communism & Cold War
- 15 x 11 (centimeters, height x width)
- For background on Horrabin's objectives and methodology, see Notes for ID #1235.01.
Cuba, Haiti and Puerto Rico are "Actually or virtually annexed by U.S." The central american republics are "all under financial or military control of U.S."
For further information on the Collector’s Notes and a Feedback/Contact Link, see https://persuasivemaps.library.cornell.edu/content/about-collection-personal-statement and https://persuasivemaps.library.cornell.edu/content/feedback-and-contact
- Horrabin, J. F. (1933). The Plebs Atlas, containing 60 maps for the use of students in the classes of the National council of labour colleges, and worker-students generally. London: s.n..
- Cite As:
- P.J. Mode collection of persuasive cartography, #8548. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- P.J. Mode collection of persuasive cartography
- For important information about copyright and use, see http://persuasivemaps.library.cornell.edu/copyright.