- Annapurna Temple
- Beyond the Taj: Architectural Traditions and Landscape Experience in South Asia
- MacDougall, Robert D. (Robert Duncan), 1940-1987
- Indore (Madhya Pradesh, India)
- ID Number:
- Call Number:
- B-Q5 Ind 3.4 AnaShr 5-6
- File Name:
- Work Type:
- temples by form
- Image View Description:
- Exterior with devotees at shrine
- Vishvasvarup is the infinite form of Vishnu revealed in the Bhagavad Gita.
- Image and original data maintained by the Cornell University Library. This digital collection is a result of a long-term collaboration between Professor Bonnie G. MacDougall, Department of Architecture and Margaret N. Webster, Director of the George W. & Adelaide Knight Visual Resources Facility in the College of Architecture, Art and Planning.
- MacDougall, R. D.
- Bonnie G. MacDougall (original photographs)
- The images in the collection are protected by copyright, and the copyright holder is the Estate of their creator/photographer, Robert “Scotty” MacDougall. Images in the collection were created between roughly 1960-1987, and were digitized by Cornell University Library from a variety of negatives, positives, and slides retained by the Estate of the photographer. Cornell is providing access to the materials for research and personal use. The written permission of any copyright and other rights holders is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use that extends beyond what is authorized by fair use and other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.