Falco aurantius.: Drawn from Nature by J. Wolf, London 1868.: Bowen & Co. lith. & col. Phila da.
- Falco aurantius.: Drawn from Nature by J. Wolf, London 1868.: Bowen & Co. lith. & col. Phila da.
- Hill Ornithology Collection
- Wolf, Joseph (German painter, illustrator, and lithographer, 1820-1899, active in Britain)
- Bowen & Co.
- United States
- ID Number:
- File Name:
- Work Type:
- prints (visual works)
- Orange-breasted Falcon
- Elliot, Daniel Giraud. The new and heretofore unfigured species of the birds of North America . New York : Published by the author , 1869
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- The majority of images in "Beautiful Birds: Masterpieces from the Hill Ornithology Collection" are believed to be in the public domain in the United States by virtue of their creation date (pre-1923). This collection was digitized by Cornell University Library in collaboration with the Cornell Lab of Ornithology in 1999 from books and prints held in their collections, curated by Jeanne A. White. Funding was provided through an endowment established by Kenneth E. and Dorothy V. Hill. Cornell is providing access to the materials as a digital aggregate under an assertion of fair use for non-commercial educational use. The written permission of any copyright and other rights holders is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use that extends beyond what is authorized by fair use and other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Please contact email@example.com with any comments or questions about this collection.