The Capitol and Mall, Washington, D. C.
- The Capitol and Mall, Washington, D. C.
- Andrew Dickson White Architectural Photographs Collection
- Fairchild Aerial Surveys, inc. (Americann photographic firm, established 1920s)
- ca. 1930-ca. 1938 (photograph)
- District of Columbia, United States
- United States
- gelatin silver prints
- aerial views
White House, Washington, District of Columbia
Potomac River, Washington, District of Columbia
bodies of water (natural)
townscapes (built environment)
obelisks (monumental pillars)
public buildings by function
government office buildings
Library of Congress, Washington, District of Columbia
Capitol, Washington, District of Columbia
Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
The Mall, Washington, District of Columbia
Federal Triangle, Washington, District of Columbia
Washington Monument, Washington, District of Columbia
Lincoln Memorial, Washington, District of Columbia
- Image: 6.9291 x 9.0551 in.
17.6 x 23 cm
- Data from: A.D. White Architectural Photographs, Cornell University Library
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Andrew Dickson White architectural photograph collection
- The images in this collection are in the public domain and are believed to have no known U.S. copyright or other restrictions. The Library does not charge for permission to use these materials and does not grant or deny permission to publish or otherwise distribute them. However, as a good scholarly practice we recommend that all patrons cite the Library as the source of the reproduction. For a more detailed explanation please read the Library Guidelines for Using Public Domain Text, Images, Audio, and Video Reproduced from Cornell University Library Collections at http://hdl.handle.net/1813.001/CULCopyright.