Emmanuel Episcopal Church, La Grange, Illinois (Interior)
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church, La Grange, Illinois (Interior)
- Andrew Dickson White Architectural Photographs Collection
- Marshall and Fox (American architectural partnership, 1905-1926)
Tilton, John Neal (American architect, died 1970)
- La Grange, Cook, Illinois, United States
- United States
- gelatin silver prints
stained glass (material)
chandeliers (hanging lights)
Emmanuel Episcopal Church, La Grange, Illinois
- Image: 9.6457 x 7.75 in.
24.5 x 19.685 cm
- Please note that the Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections (Cornell University Library) has twenty-nine full-size details together with a photograph and details of a stained glass window for Emmanuel Episcopal Church, prepared by Marshall, Fox & John N. Tilton, Associate Archit ects, and Bertram Grosvenor Goodhue Associates, Consulting Architects. (See:Marshall & Fox, Architects records, 1925-1926, RMC #2259).
- Data from: A.D. White Architectural Photographs, Cornell University Library
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Andrew Dickson White architectural photograph collection
- The images in this collection are in the public domain and are believed to have no known U.S. copyright or other restrictions. The Library does not charge for permission to use these materials and does not grant or deny permission to publish or otherwise distribute them. However, as a good scholarly practice we recommend that all patrons cite the Library as the source of the reproduction. For a more detailed explanation please read the Library Guidelines for Using Public Domain Text, Images, Audio, and Video Reproduced from Cornell University Library Collections at http://hdl.handle.net/1813.001/CULCopyright.