Stained Glass Window from the Library of Troyes. Anne of Austria
- Stained Glass Window from the Library of Troyes. Anne of Austria
- Andrew Dickson White Architectural Photographs Collection
- Lancelot, Gustave (French photographer, 1830-1906)
- ca. 1870-ca. 1886 (photograph)
- Troyes, Aube, Champagne-Ardenne, France
- albumen prints
Anne of Austria
stained glass (material)
Library, Troyes, France
- Image: 7 5/8 x 10 in.
19.3675 x 25.4 cm
- A depiction of Anne of Austria, daughter of Spanish King Philip III, who married Louis XIII in November, 1615.
- Data from: A.D. White Architectural Photographs, Cornell University Library
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Archival Collection:
- Andrew Dickson White architectural photograph collection
- The images in this collection are in the public domain and are believed to have no known U.S. copyright or other restrictions. The Library does not charge for permission to use these materials and does not grant or deny permission to publish or otherwise distribute them. However, as a good scholarly practice we recommend that all patrons cite the Library as the source of the reproduction. For a more detailed explanation please read the Library Guidelines for Using Public Domain Text, Images, Audio, and Video Reproduced from Cornell University Library Collections at http://hdl.handle.net/1813.001/CULCopyright.