T-Connection, Dec. 19, 1980
- T-Connection, Dec. 19, 1980
- Hip Hop Party and Event Flyers
- Afrika Bambaataa (Hip Hop DJ from the South Bronx. Instrumental in the early development of hip hop.)
Jazzy Jay (Early Hip Hop DJ. Born: South Carolina, active in New York City in 70's & 80's)
Soul Sonic Force
Cosmic Force MCs
The Disco Twins
- Graphic Designer:
- Eddie Ed (Hip Hop flyer designer, brother of Buddy Esquire)
- DJ Breakout, DJ Baron, Kook Herc, DJ Charlie Chase, Tony Tone, GW Theodore, GM Flash, AJ, Fantastic 5, Outlaw four, Crash Crew, BB Starski,
- Nubian Productions
- 3510 White Plains Rd.
Bronx, New York, New York, United States
- United States
- T Connection
- ID Number:
- Collection Number:
- File Name:
- Bronx Meets Queens Disco Jam
- $3 with flyer b/4 12:00, $5 All Nite without flyer, 1st 100 ladies $2
- Work Type:
- fliers (printed matter)
- markers (drawing instruments)
- Hip-hop--United States
Popular culture--United States
- Two sound systems, a musical explosion, Don't miss this dynamite event!
- Cite As:
- Breakbeat Lenny Archive, #8052. Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library.
- Division of Rare and Manuscript Collections, Cornell University Library
- Collecting Program:
- Cornell University Hip Hop Collection
- Archival Collection:
- Breakbeat Lenny Archive
- The images on our web site are made available for non-profit, educational use. Higher resolution versions of the images may be requested by contacting email@example.com. Although Cornell University Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (17 U.S.C.) on the flyers and other materials made available on this site (unless otherwise indicated) permission and possible fees may be required from the owners of any copyright independently of the Library. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other use restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in this collection. Researchers must make their own assessments of rights in light of their intended use.
If you have any more information about an item you've seen on our website or if you are the author or copyright owner and believe our website has not properly attributed your work to you or has used it without permission, we want to hear from you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and a link to the relevant content.